Steelheart, by Brandon Sanderson

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013
      Tangential, but related to superheroes.

      First: It only just came out, so has anyone read it yet? (I don't even know what format it's in...hardcover? Trade? MMPK? I dunno)

      Second: What would you do to Aspects in ICONS to represent the world and setting? Currently, I'm just going by what he has said on Whatever.

    • Icosahedrophilia
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013
        Audible.com has an audio preview of a few chapters for free. I have downloaded it but not yet listened.

        On Sep 27, 2013, at 10:05 AM, John McMullen <jhmcmullen@...> wrote:
        First: It only just came out, so has anyone read it yet? (I don't even know what format it's in...hardcover? Trade? MMPK? I dunno)

        Chris Heard
        Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
        http://drchris.me/d20
        ><> ב״ה

      • Hollis McCray
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013
          I've got it now. About half-way through it. Not a bad read thus far. Hardcover and Kindle editions are available.

          I don't know if I'd use Icons for it, though. Fate Core or Fate Accelerated would be a better fit, I think. More after I've finished it and read it again.

          On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 10:05 AM, John McMullen <jhmcmullen@...> wrote:

          Tangential, but related to superheroes.

          First: It only just came out, so has anyone read it yet? (I don't even know what format it's in...hardcover? Trade? MMPK? I dunno)

          Second: What would you do to Aspects in ICONS to represent the world and setting? Currently, I'm just going by what he has said on Whatever.

          Hollis McCray
          aka The Fifth Wanderer

          ascensionschild@...