RE: Re: [icons-rpg] Hero Pack 5 -- Very very soon.

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11, 2013

      Yes - Well done, Dan! What an awesome collection of new characters and villains, everybody. And great job, Heard family! :)

      jaerdaph

      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, <icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      On Sep 9, 2013, at 10:32 AM, alienmastermind@... wrote:

      Backers got their copies...Sent the finals to Steve -- So... If you didn't back this Hero Pack but still wanted to get a copy, they should be on sale as soon! :)

      My sons and I contributed a fair number of characters to this HP, so we’re obviously very excited. But leaving our contributions aside, Dan’s villains and the creativity displayed by other backers is really impressive and inspiring. And the page layout is very attractive also. Well done, Mr. Houser!
      Chris Heard
      Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
      http://drchris.me/d20
      ><> ב״ה

    • alienmastermind
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2013
        I am working on an addition for the commercial version (backers will get it as well) -- STANDEES! :D Yep, you're gonna get some neato standitos. :D

        Dan