Hero Pack 5 -- Very very soon.

  • alienmastermind
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2013
      Hey guys!

      There's a bit more to polish up on Hero Pack 5 -- if you follow me on Facebook, you've seen a page example -- but I just uploaded a pic as a sample. Still hammering away, very very soon.

      Dan
    • alienmastermind
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 9, 2013
        Backers got their copies...Sent the finals to Steve -- So... If you didn't back this Hero Pack but still wanted to get a copy, they should be on sale as soon! :)

        Stay Tuned!

        Dan
      • Icosahedrophilia
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 9, 2013
          On Sep 9, 2013, at 10:32 AM, alienmastermind@... wrote:

          Backers got their copies...Sent the finals to Steve -- So... If you didn't back this Hero Pack but still wanted to get a copy, they should be on sale as soon! :)

          My sons and I contributed a fair number of characters to this HP, so we’re obviously very excited. But leaving our contributions aside, Dan’s villains and the creativity displayed by other backers is really impressive and inspiring. And the page layout is very attractive also. Well done, Mr. Houser!
          Chris Heard
          Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
          http://drchris.me/d20
          ><> ב״ה

        • David Benson
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 9, 2013

            I have to concur with Chris.  Dan did a fabulous job connecting his villains to the backgrounds of the heroes.  It really adds cohesiveness and depth to the characters.  Dan was able to supply many great plot hooks as well for any game masters who wishes to use them  .  I can’t wait to use them myself in future scenarios.

            Dave Benson

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 11, 2013

              Yes - Well done, Dan! What an awesome collection of new characters and villains, everybody. And great job, Heard family! :)

              jaerdaph

              --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, <icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              On Sep 9, 2013, at 10:32 AM, alienmastermind@... wrote:

              Backers got their copies...Sent the finals to Steve -- So... If you didn't back this Hero Pack but still wanted to get a copy, they should be on sale as soon! :)

              My sons and I contributed a fair number of characters to this HP, so we’re obviously very excited. But leaving our contributions aside, Dan’s villains and the creativity displayed by other backers is really impressive and inspiring. And the page layout is very attractive also. Well done, Mr. Houser!
              Chris Heard
              Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
              http://drchris.me/d20
              ><> ב״ה

            • alienmastermind
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 11, 2013
                I am working on an addition for the commercial version (backers will get it as well) -- STANDEES! :D Yep, you're gonna get some neato standitos. :D

                Dan