Cliques and Classes online game

  • the_bronze_rat
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2013
      Alright, I've got a roll20 page setup for it.

      https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/193072/cliques-and-classes

      Aside from the "teens and school" overtheme, nothing is decided. There is a *ton* of ground that could be covered. We will hash this out next Sunday. I'll post what will be expected for next week at some point.
    • bigassgeek
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2013
        Groovy! By the way, we don't have access to the link you posted until you approve us as players for the game. I've posted my invitation request on the Roll20 site, so it's just waiting for your approval. Looking forward to the game!