Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Exploratory posts - new online campaign

  • Michael Mendoza
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 28, 2013
      I can do a session on 9/8. I'll start thinking of ideas for teen supers.

      On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 9:55 PM, bigassgeek <jimroof@...> wrote:

      That all sounds good to me! I'm fine with playing teen heroes, and I'm free Sundays!

      --
      Michael Mendoza
      mmdozer@...
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1, 2013

        Hmm, this will in essence be a double post. I didn't mean for that to happen, but had a brain fart. On the other hand, I don't want the 3 of who have shown interest here to miss the link.

        https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/193072/cliques-and-classes