Union Dues

  • the_bronze_rat
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2013
      Its probably been mentioned, but out at the Escapepod.org, if you do a search for Union Dues, you'll find a great series of audio short superhero fiction. It started way back when with Ep 27, in 2005, with the hella awesome story "Iron Bars and the Glass Jaw". The second, "off white lies" kind of traumatized me (it got dark.). I lost interest in Escape pod about then, and now I've got a ton of the Union Dues story line to catch up on, since its about 7 years later and thats a whole lot of short audio fiction......