Re: [icons-rpg] Hero Pack 5 character posts

  • Jack Saw
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2013
      You arent the only one. Great stuff. I cant wait til it comes out.

      ------------------------------
      On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 11:28 AM PDT Soylent Green wrote:

      >I don 't mention it every time there is an update to the groups images file because I don't want to sound like a gushing fan, but thanks so much Dan for posting these. I really enjoy looking through them. Looking forward to the Hero Pack when comes out.
    • alienmastermind
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2013
        Hey, thanks guys!

        Last Hero Pack was rife with non-updates. I didn't want this one to be any mystery. :D

        Should be finished today and on Steve's desk in the morning tomorrow for release later in the day.

        I'll be finishing up the manuscript for the accompanying module (which is free for backers of the Hero Pack -- and will have a release for commercial release as well.) Right after that is the artwork for Cold War Conundrum (which has been set up for the art request) -- then we'll see Nemesis Crisis for backers, then released. :D

        So -- keep a weather eye out. :D

        Dan Houser
        Line Artist, ICONS