Re: Dimensional Travel Question

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 21, 2013
      I won't weigh in on the Dimensional Travel issue (as it looks like that has been answered satisfactorily) but I'm glad to hear you had fun with Day of the Swarm. I had a good time writing that one.

      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Mik" <mikburns@...> wrote:

      > Hey guys, new to the list. Just ran our first ICONS game last week (random characters and the Day of the Swarm quick adventure) and everyone had a blast. I could've been more prepared with the rules, but there's always next time.
      >
      > I've tried my due diligence to search through FAQs and the like but couldn't find an answer to my dimensional travel question. Basically a fallen angel type character with Dimensional Travel (6) tackled the bad guy, teleported him to the equivalent of purgatory, then left the bad guy there and teleported back to the rest of the team.
      >
      > The book doesn't say anything about transporting people, willing or otherwise. It was getting late, so I let it ride and figured the antagonist can always surface later and become a recurring enemy of the group. Seems though this could be a one-trick pony every time the group faces any kind of bad guy and get out of hand.
      >
      > Judgement call? Flat out wouldn't work that way? Justify it not happening by saying the power level is too low?
      >
      > Thanks everyone!

    • Mik
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 22, 2013
        Yeah, it was a good starting point and helped set the stage as to where the heroes began the campaign. Thanks to this Dimensional Travel fiasco, it looks like Insector might be a recurring villain too. Primal power is up next.

        -mik