RE: [icons-rpg] Hope Preparatory School Sale

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2013
      On a related topic, someone on RPGNet is asking about the Hope Prep school range. Maybe you want to chip in
      http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?699699-Superhero-High-School ?

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: john.dunn@...
      Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 18:14:16 -0400
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Hope Preparatory School Sale

      I just finished walking the dog and noticed the death march of students and parents heading to the back to school open house down the street from me. As I saw the assemblage of pre-teens with the expression of utter horror on my face, I immediately began to wonder just how a Hope Preparatory School student might feel about it. Which made me think that more people should wonder that same question.So, let's have a Back to School! sale. All Hope Preparatory School products are now 10% off, through the end of August 2013.
      Direct link: http://goo.gl/9Qo26g

      -John