Hope Preparatory School Sale

  • John Dunn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2013
      I just finished walking the dog and noticed the death march of students and parents heading to the back to school open house down the street from me. As I saw the assemblage of pre-teens with the expression of utter horror on my face, I immediately began to wonder just how a Hope Preparatory School student might feel about it. Which made me think that more people should wonder that same question.

      So, let's have a Back to School! sale. All Hope Preparatory School products are now 10% off, through the end of August 2013.

      Direct link: http://goo.gl/9Qo26g

      -John

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2013
        On a related topic, someone on RPGNet is asking about the Hope Prep school range. Maybe you want to chip in
        http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?699699-Superhero-High-School ?

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        From: john.dunn@...
        Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 18:14:16 -0400