New ICONS Adventure: Defy the Prophecy

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2013
      As a part of our "No - We're Not Going to GenCon" sale, Fainting Goat has relased the first Stark City Adventure;

      ttp://www.rpgnow.com/product/118096/Defy-the-Prophecy-A-Stark-City-Adventure

      Written by the mastermind behind Hope Prep, John Dunn, Defy the Prophecy is a pulse-pounding investigative adventure that pits the PCs against a conspiracy that threatens the future of Stark City and the world.

      Interior art by the talented Jacob Blackmon and jaw dropping cover by Jon Gibbons.

      You can check it out for just $2 at RPGNOW here: http://www.rpgnow.com/product/118096/Defy-the-Prophecy-A-Stark-City-Adventure
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2013
        When you say "Stark City adventure" do you mean it is one of the adventure contained in the collected Stark City book or is it the first spin off product of the Stark CIty range?

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 16, 2013
          first spin off product

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 16, 2013
            In that case, consider it purchased.

            To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
            From: mikelaff@...
            Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 17:20:40 +0000
            Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: New ICONS Adventure: Defy the Prophecy

            first spin off product

            > When you say "Stark City adventure" do you mean it is one of the adventure contained in the collected Stark City book or is it the first spin off product of the Stark CIty range?
            >

            > To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
            > From: mikelaff@...
            > Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 14:17:55 +0000
            > Subject: [icons-rpg] New ICONS Adventure: Defy the Prophecy

            > As a part of our "No - We're Not Going to GenCon" sale, Fainting Goat has relased the first Stark City Adventure;
            >

            > ttp://www.rpgnow.com/product/118096/Defy-the-Prophecy-A-Stark-City-Adventure
            >

            > Written by the mastermind behind Hope Prep, John Dunn, Defy the Prophecy is a pulse-pounding investigative adventure that pits the PCs against a conspiracy that threatens the future of Stark City and the world.
            >

            > Interior art by the talented Jacob Blackmon and jaw dropping cover by Jon Gibbons.
            >

            > You can check it out for just $2 at RPGNOW here: http://www.rpgnow.com/product/118096/Defy-the-Prophecy-A-Stark-City-Adventure

          • John Dunn
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 16, 2013
              Yay! This one was quite a bit of fun to create. Playing in the Stark City setting is fantastically rich.

              -John

              To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
              From: mikelaff@...
              Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 17:20:40 +0000