Improbable Tales Compilation pdf is now available to the general public

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 14 8:50 AM
      You can now get all 11 Improbable Tales adventures compiled into one MASSIVE 249 page pdf.

      http://www.rpgnow.com/product/116778/Improbable-Tales-Volume-1-Compilation

      As part of our "We Didn't Go To GenCon" sale - this edition is available this week for just $15
    • Tommy Brownell
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 14 9:52 AM
        What's the regular going price going to be on that after the sale? $24 as noted on the page?

        On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Tommy Brownell <tommybrownell@...> wrote:
        What's the regular going price on that going to be after the sale?

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 14 10:12 AM
          probably not $24. still debating.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 14 10:23 AM
            probably 20 or 22. Still cheaper than buying them all individually though (which would be $26)

            --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "dirkgentry2000" <mikelaff@...> wrote:

            > probably not $24. still debating.
            >
            > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Tommy Brownell <tommyb@> wrote:
            > >
            > > What's the regular going price going to be on that after the sale? $24 as
            > > noted on the page?
            > >

            > > On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Tommy Brownell <tommybrownell@>wrote:
            > >
            > > > What's the regular going price on that going to be after the sale?

          • Tommy Brownell
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 14 12:05 PM
              Got it. Just checking. Running light on account credit over there, but I thought I'd check and see. ;)

              On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Tommy Brownell <tommybrownell@...> wrote:
              Just checking. I don't have enough account credit laying around yet, but I thought I'd check. =)