Looking for gamers postings

  • michael_hawlmoon
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2013
      Hello All,

      Just a quick question about making a "looking for gamer" kind of posting. Is that something that acceptible on this list or is it frowned upon? I'm asking because i want to make sure that it's not rude before I do it.

      Thanks
      George/Mike
    • Hollis McCray
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2013
        As the listmod, I deem it acceptable.

        --
        Hollis McCray
        aka The Fifth Wanderer

        ascensionschild@...

      • michael_hawlmoon
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13, 2013
          That's great!!

          Are there any ICONS players in the Kentucky AREA? I'm just gauging interesting right now but I'd like to get a group together for some face to face gaming eventually.

          Feel free to drop me a line here or email me directly.
          Peace
          George/Mike