Growth and Stamina

  • bigassgeek
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2013
      Do the levels of Strength added from the Growth power add to stamina?

      Thanks!
    • stevekenson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2013
        On Aug 11, 2013, at 7:32 AM, icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        Do the levels of Strength added from the Growth power add to stamina?

        Yes, they do.

        I generally handle it that any Stamina damage taken comes off the increased amount for Growth first, then impacts the character's normal-sized Stamina.
        _____
        Steve Kenson
        stevekenson@...
        www.stevekenson.com