Re: Any news on Character Folio 2.0?

  • stevekenson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2013
      On Aug 8, 2013, at 8:13 AM, icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > The last mention of the new version of the Folio was back in May - it was supposed to start beta-testing soon. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything since then?

      Just that Daniel Gallant is still working on it, but progress has been slow (as it is strictly a spare-time project). I'll try and provide updates when they're available, and something other than "still in the works" (although even the occasional "still working on it" update may be worthwhile).
      _____
      Steve Kenson
      stevekenson@...
      www.stevekenson.com