RE: [icons-rpg] Cost for Sidekicks

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2013
      Thanks. I just want to make sure I got it right and understood the reasoning behind it.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: gms@...
      Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 10:28:05 -0500
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] Cost for Sidekicks

      No, you've got that right, because one is a device which gives additional powers, and the other requires a player to to commit to playing an additional character.

      -Gareth

      On Aug 6, 2013, at 9:54 AM, Soylent Green wrote:

      Just reading through Team Up. From what I gather if a player wants a base it cost a starting DP. If a player wants a vehicle is basically another power (which I assume also would also affect starting Determination). However if a player wants a Sidekick it just requires an Aspect, which in itself is not a cost.

      Am I missing something?