Re: Worth the wait

  • alienmastermind
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2013
      Great looking and useful book! Love it.

      Part of the torture for me?

      Was that no one got to see the artwork. :D There's art that I created that wasn't used for this one as well -- but I'll be creating a folder here and posting it. Gareth was saddled with illnesses, family crises, AND Far West along with everything else (releasing the new Who RPG and Cubicle 7 stuff) and during development of this, all the art was snuffed out like a candle on his Dropbox, so no fault on his shoulders for that one.

      I'm not surprised that some things slipped through the cracks. BUT! I have the art here, and I'm going to slowly post stuff that I created for it that either weren't needed or weren't used. :)

      Dan

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 5, 2013
        Thanks Dan! There loads of illustrations in Team Up that demand to be added to my screen saver. And of course if there are some previously unreleased ones in the mix that's a real bonus.

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        From: alienmastermind@...
        Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 16:38:22 +0000
        Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: Worth the wait