Re: TEAM-UP!

  • Gerry
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
      Steve just confirmed on RPG.Net that he has Team Up, and gave Gareth the thumbs up to proceed. Hopefully that means pre-orders will get their download links soon
    • Gareth-Michael Skarka
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
        Prepping delivery right now, in fact.

        -Gareth

        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
          On 8/3/2013 8:16 AM, Gerry wrote:
          > Steve just confirmed on RPG.Net that he has Team Up, and gave Gareth the thumbs up to proceed. Hopefully that means pre-orders will get their download links soon

          Awesome. While I sadly couldn't pre-order it, I'm glad its finally
          coming out.
        • Theron Bretz
          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
            It's on my hard drive now!

            Theron
            Houston

            > Steve just confirmed on RPG.Net that he has Team Up, and gave Gareth the  thumbs up to proceed. Hopefully that means pre-orders will get their download links soon

            Awesome. While I sadly couldn't pre-order it, I'm glad its finally
            coming out.

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                icons-rpg-digest@yahoogroups.com
                icons-rpg-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Fabrício César Franco
            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
              What's in this book?
            • Gareth-Michael Skarka
              Message 6 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013

                On Aug 3, 2013, at 4:02 PM, Fabrício César Franco wrote:

                What's in this book?

                • Clarifications, answered questions and extensive examples for the original ICONS rules.
                • Add-ons and Variant rules, giving Game Masters a wealth of options for customizing their own ICONS experience.
                • Rules for Battlesuits and Military Vehicles.
                • Environmental rules for adventures in outer space, the astral plane, underwater or underground.
                • A complete system for designing and adding Sidekicks to your ICONS heroes, as well as special rules governing sidekicks in play.
                • A system for creating Super-Vehicles and Headquarters.
                • Universe-Style Play: a system for running extended campaigns in ICONS, where your group collaborates on creating an entire comic-book universe, with its own titles, heroes, villains and events, and
                • The Complete Icons Index:  A full index for all four books -- the ICONS core rulebook, The Villainomicon, Great Power, and ICONS TEAM-UP.

                -Gareth
              • Craig McRoberts
                Message 7 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                  Oh, and where's Team Up? It's been such a lo... wait, I have it! Thanks, Gareth!

                  Craig

                  Sent from my iPhone

[...]

                • Chris Tavares
                  Message 8 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013

                    Got it. Congrats on the release!

                    -Chris

                    On Aug 3, 2013, at 8:16 AM, Gerry wrote:

                    > Steve just confirmed on RPG.Net that he has Team Up, and gave Gareth the thumbs up to proceed. Hopefully that means pre-orders will get their download links soon

                  • Tommy Brownell
                    Message 9 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                      I was nodding my head along as I read the book, thinking "this is cool, this is cool" until I hit Universe Style Play, which is maybe the most awesome addition to ICONS yet.
                    • Gareth-Michael Skarka
                      Message 10 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                        Thank you so much!   I'm particularly proud of that.

                        -Gareth

                        On Aug 3, 2013, at 4:37 PM, Tommy Brownell wrote:

                        I was nodding my head along as I read the book, thinking "this is cool, this is cool" until I hit Universe Style Play, which is maybe the most awesome addition to ICONS yet.

                      • Mike Olson

                            Message 13 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                              OK, so I just ordered the ICONS Team-Up .pdf from the Adamant Entertainment website and I'm suddenly aware that I don't know what to expect once the book is released. Will I get an email with a download link or is there another procedure for this?

                                Message 15 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                                  Our initial pre-order customers are getting it delivered today, other customers will receive emails with download links on Monday, when it goes live.

                                  -Gareth

                                  On Aug 3, 2013, at 8:48 PM, michael_hawlmoon wrote:

                                  > OK, so I just ordered the ICONS Team-Up .pdf from the Adamant Entertainment website and I'm suddenly aware that I don't know what to expect once the book is released. Will I get an email with a download link or is there another procedure for this?
                                  >
                                  > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Gareth-Michael Skarka <gms@...> wrote:
                                  >>
                                  >> Thank you so much! I'm particularly proud of that.
                                  >>
                                  >> -Gareth
                                  >>

                                  >> On Aug 3, 2013, at 4:37 PM, Tommy Brownell wrote:
                                  >>

                                  >>> I was nodding my head along as I read the book, thinking "this is cool, this is cool" until I hit Universe Style Play, which is maybe the most awesome addition to ICONS yet.

                                • Curt Meyer
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                                    I found the link in the email I only use for PayPal. Downloaded it.

                                    Sent from my iPad

                                    On Aug 3, 2013, at 4:01 PM, Theron Bretz <tfbretz@...> wrote:

                                    It's on my hard drive now!

                                    Theron
                                    Houston

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Aug 4, 2013
                                      You are awesome buddy, thanks for the info. Now I know what to expect when I order things in the future.

                                      Peace