Re: [icons-rpg] Hero Pack 5 Update!

  • Curt
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2013
      Dan, email me off list to let me know what you still need from me for Hero Pack 5.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 1, 2013, at 12:55 PM, "alienmastermind" <alienmastermind@...> wrote:

      Hey guys!

      Backers of Hero Pack 5 -- here's what's on tap for this week coming up -- the rest of the artwork is going to be posted here for your perusal! I'm working on making sure the character stats for the characters submitted are compliant with Great Power (it's taking a little more time than I expected.). Also, there will be a module 'The Nemesis Crisis' that's a freebie for the backers of Hero Pack 5 -- you'll all get a copy of it, and it will be commercially available as well, which means artwork added to it.

      Everyone should be getting an update over at RPG.net on that thread as well. Please spread the word! :D

      Dan