Re: [icons-rpg] TEAM-UP!

  • Craig McRoberts
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 30, 2013
      Great news, Gareth! Thanks.

      Craig
    • Gerry
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
        Steve just confirmed on RPG.Net that he has Team Up, and gave Gareth the thumbs up to proceed. Hopefully that means pre-orders will get their download links soon
      • Gareth-Michael Skarka
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
          Prepping delivery right now, in fact.

          -Gareth

          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
            On 8/3/2013 8:16 AM, Gerry wrote:
            > Steve just confirmed on RPG.Net that he has Team Up, and gave Gareth the thumbs up to proceed. Hopefully that means pre-orders will get their download links soon

            Awesome. While I sadly couldn't pre-order it, I'm glad its finally
            coming out.
          • Theron Bretz
            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
              It's on my hard drive now!

              Theron
              Houston

              > Steve just confirmed on RPG.Net that he has Team Up, and gave Gareth the  thumbs up to proceed. Hopefully that means pre-orders will get their download links soon

              Awesome. While I sadly couldn't pre-order it, I'm glad its finally
              coming out.

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  icons-rpg-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  icons-rpg-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Fabrício César Franco
              Message 6 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                What's in this book?
              • Gareth-Michael Skarka
                Message 7 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013

                  On Aug 3, 2013, at 4:02 PM, Fabrício César Franco wrote:

                  What's in this book?

                  • Clarifications, answered questions and extensive examples for the original ICONS rules.
                  • Add-ons and Variant rules, giving Game Masters a wealth of options for customizing their own ICONS experience.
                  • Rules for Battlesuits and Military Vehicles.
                  • Environmental rules for adventures in outer space, the astral plane, underwater or underground.
                  • A complete system for designing and adding Sidekicks to your ICONS heroes, as well as special rules governing sidekicks in play.
                  • A system for creating Super-Vehicles and Headquarters.
                  • Universe-Style Play: a system for running extended campaigns in ICONS, where your group collaborates on creating an entire comic-book universe, with its own titles, heroes, villains and events, and
                  • The Complete Icons Index:  A full index for all four books -- the ICONS core rulebook, The Villainomicon, Great Power, and ICONS TEAM-UP.

                  -Gareth
                • Craig McRoberts
                  Message 8 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                    Oh, and where's Team Up? It's been such a lo... wait, I have it! Thanks, Gareth!

                    Craig

                    Sent from my iPhone

[...]

                  • Chris Tavares
                    Message 9 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013

                      Got it. Congrats on the release!

                      -Chris

                      On Aug 3, 2013, at 8:16 AM, Gerry wrote:

                      > Steve just confirmed on RPG.Net that he has Team Up, and gave Gareth the thumbs up to proceed. Hopefully that means pre-orders will get their download links soon

                    • Tommy Brownell
                      Message 10 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                        I was nodding my head along as I read the book, thinking "this is cool, this is cool" until I hit Universe Style Play, which is maybe the most awesome addition to ICONS yet.
                      • Gareth-Michael Skarka
                        Message 11 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                          Thank you so much!   I'm particularly proud of that.

                          -Gareth

                          On Aug 3, 2013, at 4:37 PM, Tommy Brownell wrote:

                          I was nodding my head along as I read the book, thinking "this is cool, this is cool" until I hit Universe Style Play, which is maybe the most awesome addition to ICONS yet.

                        • Mike Olson

                              Message 14 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                                OK, so I just ordered the ICONS Team-Up .pdf from the Adamant Entertainment website and I'm suddenly aware that I don't know what to expect once the book is released. Will I get an email with a download link or is there another procedure for this?

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                                    Our initial pre-order customers are getting it delivered today, other customers will receive emails with download links on Monday, when it goes live.

                                    -Gareth

                                    On Aug 3, 2013, at 8:48 PM, michael_hawlmoon wrote:

                                    > OK, so I just ordered the ICONS Team-Up .pdf from the Adamant Entertainment website and I'm suddenly aware that I don't know what to expect once the book is released. Will I get an email with a download link or is there another procedure for this?
                                    >
                                    > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Gareth-Michael Skarka <gms@...> wrote:
                                    >>
                                    >> Thank you so much! I'm particularly proud of that.
                                    >>
                                    >> -Gareth
                                    >>

                                    >> On Aug 3, 2013, at 4:37 PM, Tommy Brownell wrote:
                                    >>

                                    >>> I was nodding my head along as I read the book, thinking "this is cool, this is cool" until I hit Universe Style Play, which is maybe the most awesome addition to ICONS yet.

                                  • Curt Meyer
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                                      I found the link in the email I only use for PayPal. Downloaded it.

                                      Sent from my iPad

                                      On Aug 3, 2013, at 4:01 PM, Theron Bretz <tfbretz@...> wrote:

                                      It's on my hard drive now!

                                      Theron
                                      Houston

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Aug 4, 2013
                                        You are awesome buddy, thanks for the info. Now I know what to expect when I order things in the future.

                                        Peace