TEAM-UP!

  • Gareth-Michael Skarka
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 30, 2013
      Folks--

      Just an update: ICONS TEAM-UP should be ready for digital delivery at some point tomorrow. I have promised Steve that I will send it to him first, to give him a chance to look it over before I send it along to pre-order customers. As soon as he's had that opportunity, I'll get it out to you immediately. (Depending on the time he needs to look it over, and if there's any changes or edits that I need to make, this may mean that we will not deliver before the end of July... but I would expect that you'll have it this week.)

      For non pre-order customers, the PDF will be available for general sale next week. The book goes to print after we're back from GenCon.

      -Gareth-Michael Skarka
      Adamant Entertainment
    • Craig McRoberts
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 30, 2013
        Great news, Gareth! Thanks.

        Craig
      • Gerry
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
          Steve just confirmed on RPG.Net that he has Team Up, and gave Gareth the thumbs up to proceed. Hopefully that means pre-orders will get their download links soon
        • Gareth-Michael Skarka
          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
            Prepping delivery right now, in fact.

            -Gareth

            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
              On 8/3/2013 8:16 AM, Gerry wrote:
              > Steve just confirmed on RPG.Net that he has Team Up, and gave Gareth the thumbs up to proceed. Hopefully that means pre-orders will get their download links soon

              Awesome. While I sadly couldn't pre-order it, I'm glad its finally
              coming out.
            • Theron Bretz
              Message 6 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                It's on my hard drive now!

                Theron
                Houston

                > Steve just confirmed on RPG.Net that he has Team Up, and gave Gareth the  thumbs up to proceed. Hopefully that means pre-orders will get their download links soon

                Awesome. While I sadly couldn't pre-order it, I'm glad its finally
                coming out.

                <*> Your email settings:
                    Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                    (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                    icons-rpg-digest@yahoogroups.com
                    icons-rpg-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Fabrício César Franco
                Message 7 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                  What's in this book?
                • Gareth-Michael Skarka
                  Message 8 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013

                    On Aug 3, 2013, at 4:02 PM, Fabrício César Franco wrote:

                    What's in this book?

                    • Clarifications, answered questions and extensive examples for the original ICONS rules.
                    • Add-ons and Variant rules, giving Game Masters a wealth of options for customizing their own ICONS experience.
                    • Rules for Battlesuits and Military Vehicles.
                    • Environmental rules for adventures in outer space, the astral plane, underwater or underground.
                    • A complete system for designing and adding Sidekicks to your ICONS heroes, as well as special rules governing sidekicks in play.
                    • A system for creating Super-Vehicles and Headquarters.
                    • Universe-Style Play: a system for running extended campaigns in ICONS, where your group collaborates on creating an entire comic-book universe, with its own titles, heroes, villains and events, and
                    • The Complete Icons Index:  A full index for all four books -- the ICONS core rulebook, The Villainomicon, Great Power, and ICONS TEAM-UP.

                    -Gareth
                  • Craig McRoberts
                    Message 9 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                      Oh, and where's Team Up? It's been such a lo... wait, I have it! Thanks, Gareth!

                      Craig

                      Sent from my iPhone

[...]

                    • Chris Tavares
                      Message 10 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013

                        Got it. Congrats on the release!

                        -Chris

                        On Aug 3, 2013, at 8:16 AM, Gerry wrote:

                        > Steve just confirmed on RPG.Net that he has Team Up, and gave Gareth the thumbs up to proceed. Hopefully that means pre-orders will get their download links soon

                      • Tommy Brownell
                        Message 11 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                          I was nodding my head along as I read the book, thinking "this is cool, this is cool" until I hit Universe Style Play, which is maybe the most awesome addition to ICONS yet.
                        • Gareth-Michael Skarka
                          Message 12 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                            Thank you so much!   I'm particularly proud of that.

                            -Gareth

                            On Aug 3, 2013, at 4:37 PM, Tommy Brownell wrote:

                            I was nodding my head along as I read the book, thinking "this is cool, this is cool" until I hit Universe Style Play, which is maybe the most awesome addition to ICONS yet.

                          • Mike Olson

                                Message 15 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                                  OK, so I just ordered the ICONS Team-Up .pdf from the Adamant Entertainment website and I'm suddenly aware that I don't know what to expect once the book is released. Will I get an email with a download link or is there another procedure for this?

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                                      Our initial pre-order customers are getting it delivered today, other customers will receive emails with download links on Monday, when it goes live.

                                      -Gareth

                                      On Aug 3, 2013, at 8:48 PM, michael_hawlmoon wrote:

                                      > OK, so I just ordered the ICONS Team-Up .pdf from the Adamant Entertainment website and I'm suddenly aware that I don't know what to expect once the book is released. Will I get an email with a download link or is there another procedure for this?
                                      >
                                      > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Gareth-Michael Skarka <gms@...> wrote:
                                      >>
                                      >> Thank you so much! I'm particularly proud of that.
                                      >>
                                      >> -Gareth
                                      >>

                                      >> On Aug 3, 2013, at 4:37 PM, Tommy Brownell wrote:
                                      >>

                                      >>> I was nodding my head along as I read the book, thinking "this is cool, this is cool" until I hit Universe Style Play, which is maybe the most awesome addition to ICONS yet.

                                    • Curt Meyer
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
                                        I found the link in the email I only use for PayPal. Downloaded it.

                                        Sent from my iPad

                                        On Aug 3, 2013, at 4:01 PM, Theron Bretz <tfbretz@...> wrote:

                                        It's on my hard drive now!

                                        Theron
                                        Houston

                                        Message 19 of 19 , Aug 4, 2013
                                          You are awesome buddy, thanks for the info. Now I know what to expect when I order things in the future.

                                          Peace