Improbable Tales Backers - please check your mail

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013
      Improbable Tales Backers - please check your mail. You should have a download link for the pdf compilation of all 11 Improbable Tales adventures.

      We didn't originally plan this - but we had sufficient backer request to justify doing it.

      In addition, the print files of the compilation have been approved at RPGNOW and we're now in the proofing stage. We should know in 2 to 3 weeks if the proofs are good. If so - we'll start shipping print books out to backers soon afterwards