Re: Stark City backers...please check your email

    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 10, 2013
      LOL! I actually worked on Stark City, and I was under the same impression we would be releasing a compilation PDF to the backers as well. Glad to hear we will be - thanks, Mike!

      Backers - you are still entitled to the individual PDFs as well as your printed copy (if you pledged for one). There are six of them - the first is an Intro to Stark City, the other five are dedicated to each Stark City neighborhood (Silver District, Geartown, Tesla Industry Park, Platinum Coast, and the Catacombs). These all have artwork and Great Power stats. If you were a backer, log into Kickstarter and go to the Stark City project page and click on Updates. As a backer, you will be able to see the For Backers Only posts, and there are links to the files in those for you to download.

      All of us who worked on the project would love to hear your feedback too.

      Thanks again for helping us make this project come to life! And do me a favor - anytime you see one of those Kickstarter Failure Rip Off threads, be sure to let everyone know about stand up guys like Mike Lafferty who are doing Kickstarters RIGHT.

      Best,
      jaerdaph

      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 25, 2013
        thread necromancy to announce that the compiled Stark City pdf is now available for backer download!
        Please check your email (or visit the Kickstarter page) for the link

        --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "jaerdaph" <jjbardales@...> wrote:

        > LOL! I actually worked on Stark City, and I was under the same impression we would be releasing a compilation PDF to the backers as well. Glad to hear we will be - thanks, Mike!
        >
        > Backers - you are still entitled to the individual PDFs as well as your printed copy (if you pledged for one). There are six of them - the first is an Intro to Stark City, the other five are dedicated to each Stark City neighborhood (Silver District, Geartown, Tesla Industry Park, Platinum Coast, and the Catacombs). These all have artwork and Great Power stats. If you were a backer, log into Kickstarter and go to the Stark City project page and click on Updates. As a backer, you will be able to see the For Backers Only posts, and there are links to the files in those for you to download.
        >
        > All of us who worked on the project would love to hear your feedback too.
        >
        > Thanks again for helping us make this project come to life! And do me a favor - anytime you see one of those Kickstarter Failure Rip Off threads, be sure to let everyone know about stand up guys like Mike Lafferty who are doing Kickstarters RIGHT.
        >
        > Best,
        > jaerdaph
        >
        > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "dirkgentry2000" <dirkgentry2000@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hey guys
        > >
        > > Judging by my inbox - it looks like a lot of people were under this impression.
        > >
        > > So - since the customer is always right - I'm talking to the layout guy now to make this a reality.
        > >
        > > Adrian (our layout guru) tells me it'll be an approximately 200 page pdf with (hopefully) bookmarks that will jump to the beginning of each major section.
        > >
        > > I'll update the KS page (as I suspect several more backers would be curious) when I have some firmer details on this.
        > >
        > > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I'm in the same position. I was under the impression that there would be a single compilation at the end that I would be getting. Really hoping this is right.
        > > >
        > > > Craig
        > > >
        > > > Sent from my iPhone

      • Curt Meyer
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 25, 2013