Great Power - Battlesuit Option for Gimmick

  • alexknightowl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 6:43 AM
      Hi gang,

      Just want to confirm one thing in Great Power. In the Devices section, it says a Gimmick character can gain Damage Resistance or Force Field as a power and define their device as a battlesuit.

      The point of clarification is whether that is a *bonus* power in addition to the rolled number of powers or if it is gaining a non-random power choice as one of the rolled powers.

      To me, it doesn't specifically state it's a "bonus" or "additional" power, so it would just be a option to take it as one of their rolled powers. Plus, it seems like most Gimmick characters would take the battlesuit option for the extra power not to mention the option to add the +2 bonus to that power.

      I know I can make the call as I wish, but just wondered if it had already been clarified in case I missed some aspect.

      AKO