Okay -- I'm going to be posting images here...

  • alienmastermind
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013
      I'm going to start an album of Hero Pack 5 character pics -- if you invested in Hero Pack 5 (And you're not seeing your characters -- except for Chris, I am doing all of yours at once...please either pm me or email me at dan.r.houser splat gmail.com I will make sure you're in there. If you didn't see your character in Hero Pack 4 -- same goes for you.)

      Click the Photos link for regular updates. :D
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013
        ... as well as assorted art from Great Power.

        Can't blame a guy for trying :-)

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        From: alienmastermind@...
        Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 22:30:14 +0000