RE: [icons-rpg] A new look at Determined Effort

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2 12:12 AM
      Cameron,

      On reflection, I think you are right!

      They way I read the Determined Effort variant in the Villainomicon it seemed akin to the traditional Fate style rule for Fate Points, meaning that for each +2 you need to invoke or tag a different Aspect . But after rereading the whole section carefully and the section of Limited Tagging,  I think you are correct.

      My apologies for the confusion.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: cameron.a.mount@...
      Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 18:26:08 -0400
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] A new look at Determined Effort

      Soylent Green,

      I was just looking through Villainomicon, and ran across the variant for Determined Effort which is almost exactly what you've proposed.