Re: [icons-rpg] Hero Pack 5 Character Sheet Layout

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2013
      For those who are more visually inclined, I had considered at one point that abilities could be represented by a pie chart (3/10 of a circle, 7/10 of a circle) but without a real layout program it was too tough to manage. Someone with a real drawing program might want to consider it. (I was limiting it to abilities because powers often have too much text for it to work.)

      Sent from my iPad

      On 2013-07-01, at 1:38 PM, John McMullen <jhmcmullen@...> wrote:

      > Very nice!
      >
      > I liked the idea of the bars to indicate power level, but in practice we've always used the numbers.
      >
      > John
      >
      > Sent from my iPad
      >
      > On 2013-07-01, at 1:29 PM, "alienmastermind" <alienmastermind@...> wrote:
      >
      >> This is just the page template -- Determination and Stamina will be swapped (The numbers are wrong on this sheet) -- This is just to give you an idea for it.
      >>
      >> http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e238/supervillain75/samplepageforheropack5_zps311bc19b.jpg
      >>
      >> Dan

    • alienmastermind
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2013
        Yeah, John, it came from my addiction to Marvel trading cards back in the 90s that was the setup on the back -- I think the Transformers toys did that as well. :)