Re: [icons-rpg] Hero Pack 5 Character Sheet Layout

  • +1 Sword
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2013
      I like it. I've never really been a fan of the bar graph so I'm glad to see that go away.

      On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 1:29 PM, alienmastermind <alienmastermind@...> wrote:

      This is just the page template -- Determination and Stamina will be swapped (The numbers are wrong on this sheet) -- This is just to give you an idea for it.

      http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e238/supervillain75/samplepageforheropack5_zps311bc19b.jpg

      Dan

    • Michael Mendoza
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2013
        I think it looks really slick!

        I don't know if you're open to feedback at this point, but my one note is a preference for more space in the Aspects section.

        Really looking forward to this!

        --
        Michael Mendoza
        mmdozer@...
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2013
          Very nice!

          I liked the idea of the bars to indicate power level, but in practice we've always used the numbers.

          John

          Sent from my iPad

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2013
            Ghostfox looking hot as always, the character sheet is not too bad either :-)

            My only concern is that I have a feeling those intense oranges and yellow my ink jet printer in no time.  I like to print out the Hero Pack characters I plan to use, so printer friendliness is a concern to me.

            To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
            From: alienmastermind@...
            Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 17:29:58 +0000
            Subject: [icons-rpg] Hero Pack 5 Character Sheet Layout

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 1, 2013
              For those who are more visually inclined, I had considered at one point that abilities could be represented by a pie chart (3/10 of a circle, 7/10 of a circle) but without a real layout program it was too tough to manage. Someone with a real drawing program might want to consider it. (I was limiting it to abilities because powers often have too much text for it to work.)

              Sent from my iPad

              On 2013-07-01, at 1:38 PM, John McMullen <jhmcmullen@...> wrote:

              > Very nice!
              >
              > I liked the idea of the bars to indicate power level, but in practice we've always used the numbers.
              >
              > John
              >
              > Sent from my iPad
              >
              > On 2013-07-01, at 1:29 PM, "alienmastermind" <alienmastermind@...> wrote:
              >
              >> This is just the page template -- Determination and Stamina will be swapped (The numbers are wrong on this sheet) -- This is just to give you an idea for it.
              >>
              >> http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e238/supervillain75/samplepageforheropack5_zps311bc19b.jpg
              >>
              >> Dan

            • alienmastermind
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 3, 2013
                Yeah, John, it came from my addiction to Marvel trading cards back in the 90s that was the setup on the back -- I think the Transformers toys did that as well. :)