Re: Ultra-Boy

  • soulslayer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013
      Extra: Does not need to "recover"

      And as I understand it, the Exclusive Limit is indeed what you would be looking to use, if his powers are as you describe.

      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

      > Legion of Super Heroes' Ultra-Boy has the same powers as Superman, with one
      > twist: he can only uses each power at once. To portray his Super-Strength,
      > I decided to give him Strength Boost. Problem is: Great Power book states
      > (as the Core Book also did) that after the use of Boost the ability's level
      > is reduced to one lower than its normal level for the same duration while
      > it "recovers." In the comic books, Ultra-Boy suffers no penalty. What kind
      > of extra would you suggest to give him that would overcome this limitation?
      >
      > Also, by giving him the Exclusive Limit to all his powers, would it be the
      > wisest choice?
      >
      > "Inquiring" Fabrício Franco
      > <http://www.ludo-sapiens.blogspot.com>

    • Fabrício César Franco
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
        Jon,

        I got it now. We can have Limits to Abilities as well, a thing that didn't cross my mind. I'm still getting used to the Limits!

        But thanks for replying, your posts are of great help!

        Fabrício Franco