Sentinels of the multiverse

  • the_bronze_rat
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2013
      Has anyone worked up ICONS stats for the heroes and villains from the board game Sentinels of the Multiverse? I just "discovered" the game, and I've got it ordered, but haven't played or seen it yet. What I've seen of the artwork is very "Iconish", and the game is quite highly rated.

      http://opinionatedgamers.com/2012/10/11/review-sentinels-of-the-multiverse-expansions/
    • Craig McRoberts
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2013
        I actually started this project some time ago. Kinda fell by the wayside, though.

        Craig

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 26, 2013, at 3:31, "the_bronze_rat" <rlyon@...> wrote:

        Has anyone worked up ICONS stats for the heroes and villains from the board game Sentinels of the Multiverse? I just "discovered" the game, and I've got it ordered, but haven't played or seen it yet. What I've seen of the artwork is very "Iconish", and the game is quite highly rated.

        http://opinionatedgamers.com/2012/10/11/review-sentinels-of-the-multiverse-expansions/

      • gmjerrymander
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 16, 2014
          I agree.   I think the artwork and the theme both fit Icons.   (Just played SOTM for the first time this weekend.)
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 16, 2014
            On 7/16/2014 10:34 PM, splunge42@... [icons-rpg] wrote:
            I agree.   I think the artwork and the theme both fit Icons.   (Just played SOTM for the first time this weekend.)

            Its an awesome fun game :D

            I just wish I'd know about the miniature game kickstarter in time.