Re: [icons-rpg] So lets talk about challenges...

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2010
      On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Robert <robjavnie@...> wrote:

      > So how do tyou guys handle the penalties imposed by challenges?
      >
      > How small or big can they be?
      >
      > Loss of power? penatly to dice actions?

      One option I use from FATE is restricting a character's actions. If I
      compel a character's Enemy for example, they might be forced to chase
      after them, without regard to the consequences.
      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer

      ascensionschild@...

      "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
      LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere