Adventure challenge

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013
      I have not seen the new Superman movie (I hope to this weekend), but because I am unafraid of spoilers, I have read a great deal from people who believe that the decisions that various characters made are...let's put it nicely...ill thought out.

      So the challenge is to read this deconstruction of Man of Steel (http://io9.com/the-most-important-scenes-from-man-of-steel-as-i-remem-516405346) and build an adventure. You can either do it right (make the more humane decision, and write an adventure about the consequences) or justify it (the decision they showed was the right one in the game because...). Because this is for amusement value, I don't care if you use the whole movie or just one questionable decision.

      Or you can write a short scenario about taking down this mass murderer from the stars who, apparently, didn't know any better, but is insanely powerful.