'Flight of the Nova-1' Changes

  • alienmastermind
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013
      If you bought Flight of the Nova-1, but haven't run it yet -- the changes made to the module are fairly simple, but I've used a LOT of what I've learned over the past year to improve it.

      Here's what's different.
      The Prologue features 2 known Villains, Redkap and Locust, and 2 NEW Villains, Derecha and Phage
      Changed the Pacing of Chapter One and Two, and altered the final scene to make it more like a traditional comic caper.

      This adventure is a basic one, and designed to be fairly linear in places. Also clarified some stuff about the main villain, and added just more story 'stuff' in there.

      It also ties directly into the following adventure -- and added some neat little additions for characters and GMs to make this Series their own.

      And, I named the city you're all fighting for! VICTORY CITY! Home to hometown heroes All-American Girl and All-Star!

      Anyway -- hope that's enough to whet your appetite. Steve should have everything in layout next week. :)

      Dan Houser
      Line Artist, ICONS
      Writer (occasionally) of ICONS Modules.