Re: [icons-rpg] Secret Six ?

  • Jack Saw
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 19, 2013
      I think its changed with deaths, traitors,etc

      Catman
      Bane
      Deadshot
      Knockout
      Scandal Savage ( Vandal Savages daughter)
      Ragdoll

      ------------------------------
      On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 1:34 PM PDT John McMullen wrote:

      >I am unfamiliar with the Secret Six. Because I do not have access to Google or Wikipedia today (off-site meeting), might I ask who is in the group?

      >John McMullen (Searching for a .sig)
      >jhmcmullen@...
      >

      >________________________________

    • Bill Olander
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
        Sometime around the point where I started reading, Knockout had died and was replaced with Jeanette, a Banshee.

        Toward the end of the run Scandal was booted and replaced with Black Alice. Then the team split up due to a Catman plot. Everyone but Bane and Jeanette went off to Africa. The 'official' Secret Six were then Bane, Jeanette, King Shark, Lady Vic, Giganta, and Dwarfstar but that group always just struck me as the fill ins.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
          Ive been a Deadshot fan since the beginning of Suicide Squad.
          Since Secret Six, Bane & Catman have grown on me.
          Bane has tried to stop using venom.
          Catmans skills have improved. ( he fought Batman to a standstill) Is his cloak really magical?

          Maybe Ill give a try statting out & updating some of the Secret Six myself, unless they are done somewhere else. ( besides Bane, Deadshot,, Catman)