Fwd: Great Power's Art

  • Icosahedrophilia
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2013
      Once again I think this reply from Dan H. was meant for the entire group, not a private message to me. Is “Cold War Conundrum” the long-awaited sequel to “Flight of the Nova-1”?

      Begin forwarded message:
      From: "alienmastermind" <alienmastermind@...>
      Subject: Re: Great Power's Art
      Date: June 19, 2013 1:35:20 PM PDT
      To: Icosahedrophilia <d20@...>

      Project order as it stands is this for the Summer:

      Operation: Shatterstone art is about 70% complete.

      Once that's done, it's doing all of the art from Hero Pack 5 -- creating nemeses, and writing and illustrating the included Module "The Nemesis Crisis".

      Following that -- illustrating the recently finished manuscript 'Cold-War Conundrum' the second chapter in the four module series. :)

      Then the other two, and whatever Steve asks of me in the meantime.

      Chris Heard
      Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
      http://drchris.me/d20
      ><> ב״ה

    • alienmastermind
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2013
        Sorry guys! I think I wasn't logged in, and that was the problem. :)

        --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Icosahedrophilia <d20@...> wrote:

        > Once again I think this reply from Dan H. was meant for the entire group, not a private message to me. Is “Cold War Conundrum” the long-awaited sequel to “Flight of the Nova-1”?
        >
        > Begin forwarded message:
        > > From: "alienmastermind" <alienmastermind@...>
        > > Subject: Re: Great Power's Art
        > > Date: June 19, 2013 1:35:20 PM PDT
        > > To: Icosahedrophilia <d20@...>
        > >
        > > Project order as it stands is this for the Summer:
        > >
        > > Operation: Shatterstone art is about 70% complete.
        > >
        > > Once that's done, it's doing all of the art from Hero Pack 5 -- creating nemeses, and writing and illustrating the included Module "The Nemesis Crisis".
        > >
        > > Following that -- illustrating the recently finished manuscript 'Cold-War Conundrum' the second chapter in the four module series. :)
        > >
        > > Then the other two, and whatever Steve asks of me in the meantime.
        >

        > Chris Heard
        > Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
        > http://drchris.me/d20
        > ><> ×`×´×"

      • alienmastermind
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 19, 2013
          And to answer the question - YES!

          I finished a re-write on 'Flight of the Nova-1' -- 'Cold War Conundrum' is the second chapter. I'll announce more once the manuscripts are finished and playtested.

          Dan Houser
          Line Artist, ICONS

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 20, 2013
            > > Then the other two, and whatever Steve asks of me in the meantime.

            Here's hoping Steve keeps you very busy!

            To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
            From: alienmastermind@...
            Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 02:28:35 +0000
            Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: Fwd: Great Power's Art