Re: [icons-rpg] Re: USA, got Great Power from Kickstarter

  • Craig McRoberts
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 17, 2013
      Ah ha. Got it today! Looks and feels great. Now, just to get friends and free time...

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 17, 2013, at 9:02, Soylent Green <gsoylent@...> wrote:

      GP is a very pretty book. I'm not sure I'd say it's a step up on the previous books which were also great looking. They made the rules seem very friendly and accessible, perfectly capturing the style of the system.

      And the cover of the Villainomicon is just awesome, makes me want to get down and play every time.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: dirkgentry2000@...
      Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:24:28 +0000
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: USA, got Great Power from Kickstarter

      Here in smokey Broomfield, Colorado just got mine in the mail yesterday.
      I've already read the book cover to cover in pdf - but I want to echo remarks about the layout looking amazing. Definitely a step up from previous ICONS releases.