Re: [icons-rpg] USA, got Great Power from Kickstarter

  • Icosahedrophilia
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 15, 2013
      On Jun 15, 2013, at 5:18 PM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
      It really is gorgeous.

      Agreed. In particular, the text on the yellow halftone sidebars is much easier to read in the printed version than in the on-screen PDF.

      Chris

      Chris Heard
      Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
      http://drchris.me/d20

      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 16, 2013
        Here in smokey Broomfield, Colorado just got mine in the mail yesterday.
        I've already read the book cover to cover in pdf - but I want to echo remarks about the layout looking amazing. Definitely a step up from previous ICONS releases.

        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 17, 2013
          GP is a very pretty book. I'm not sure I'd say it's a step up on the previous books which were also great looking. They made the rules seem very friendly and accessible, perfectly capturing the style of the system.

          And the cover of the Villainomicon is just awesome, makes me want to get down and play every time.

          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
          From: dirkgentry2000@...
          Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:24:28 +0000
          Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: USA, got Great Power from Kickstarter

          Here in smokey Broomfield, Colorado just got mine in the mail yesterday.
          I've already read the book cover to cover in pdf - but I want to echo remarks about the layout looking amazing. Definitely a step up from previous ICONS releases.

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Icosahedrophilia <d20@...> wrote:

          > On Jun 15, 2013, at 5:18 PM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
          > > It really is gorgeous.
          >
          > Agreed. In particular, the text on the yellow halftone sidebars is much easier to read in the printed version than in the on-screen PDF.
          >
          > Chris
          >

          > Chris Heard
          > Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
          > http://drchris.me/d20
          > ><> ×`×´×"

        • Craig McRoberts
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 17, 2013
            Ah ha. Got it today! Looks and feels great. Now, just to get friends and free time...

            Sent from my iPhone

            To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
            From: dirkgentry2000@...
            Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:24:28 +0000