Re: [icons-rpg] USA, got Great Power from Kickstarter

  • Mike Olson
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 14, 2013
      Nothing in California....

      --Mike

      On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Gaston Gosselin <jahnoth@...> wrote:

      Received in Ohio

      On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 10:28 PM, Curt <curtmeyer@...> wrote:

      In San Antonio, TX... Got mine.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 14, 2013, at 8:19 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

      How are you all unpatriotic Americans getting yours today? Being Flag Day, we had no mail delivery here in Indiana. Ugh. :-P

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 14, 2013, at 20:35, J Campbell <geek4x4@...> wrote:

      South FL here. Got mine today. Looks good.

      -JC

      On Jun 14, 2013 7:28 PM, "Theron Bretz" <tfbretz@...> wrote:

      Houston reporting in. It looks fantastic!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 14, 2013, at 3:52 PM, "Chris Tavares" <cct@...> wrote:

      Kickstarter backer here in Seattle, my copy just arrived. It is a beautiful book.

      -Chris

      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 15, 2013
        Got mine today in SoCal. Looks like an east-to-west distribution pattern. Also looks like it shipped out of Tennessee, so that makes sense.

        On Jun 14, 2013, at 7:49 PM, Mike Olson <devlin1@...> wrote:

        Nothing in California....

        Chris Heard
        Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
        http://drchris.me/d20
        ><> ב״ה

      • Craig McRoberts
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 15, 2013
          I'm going to skew your data by saying I still haven't gotten mine in Indiana.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jun 15, 2013, at 19:58, Icosahedrophilia <d20@...> wrote:

          Got mine today in SoCal. Looks like an east-to-west distribution pattern. Also looks like it shipped out of Tennessee, so that makes sense.

          On Jun 14, 2013, at 7:49 PM, Mike Olson <devlin1@...> wrote:

          Nothing in California....

          Chris Heard
          Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
          http://drchris.me/d20
          ><> ב״ה

        • Mike Morgado
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 15, 2013
            Still waiting up here in Canada. :)

            Sent from my iPad

            On 2013-06-15, at 8:01 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

            I'm going to skew your data by saying I still haven't gotten mine in Indiana.

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jun 15, 2013, at 19:58, Icosahedrophilia <d20@...> wrote:

            Got mine today in SoCal. Looks like an east-to-west distribution pattern. Also looks like it shipped out of Tennessee, so that makes sense.

            On Jun 14, 2013, at 7:49 PM, Mike Olson <devlin1@...> wrote:

            Nothing in California....

            Chris Heard
            Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
            http://drchris.me/d20
            ><> ב״ה

          • Cameron Mount
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 15, 2013
              Got mine today in NJ. It really is gorgeous. Hopefully the binding here stays better than my original book.

              On 2013-06-15, at 8:01 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

              I'm going to skew your data by saying I still haven't gotten mine in Indiana.

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Jun 15, 2013, at 19:58, Icosahedrophilia <d20@...> wrote:

              Got mine today in SoCal. Looks like an east-to-west distribution pattern. Also looks like it shipped out of Tennessee, so that makes sense.

              On Jun 14, 2013, at 7:49 PM, Mike Olson <devlin1@...> wrote:

              Nothing in California....

              Chris Heard
              Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
              http://drchris.me/d20
              ><> ב״ה

            • Icosahedrophilia
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 15, 2013
                On Jun 15, 2013, at 5:18 PM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
                It really is gorgeous.

                Agreed. In particular, the text on the yellow halftone sidebars is much easier to read in the printed version than in the on-screen PDF.

                Chris

                Message 7 of 16 , Jun 16, 2013
                  Here in smokey Broomfield, Colorado just got mine in the mail yesterday.
                  I've already read the book cover to cover in pdf - but I want to echo remarks about the layout looking amazing. Definitely a step up from previous ICONS releases.

                  Message 8 of 16 , Jun 17, 2013
                    GP is a very pretty book. I'm not sure I'd say it's a step up on the previous books which were also great looking. They made the rules seem very friendly and accessible, perfectly capturing the style of the system.

                    And the cover of the Villainomicon is just awesome, makes me want to get down and play every time.

                    To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
                    From: dirkgentry2000@...
                    Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:24:28 +0000
                    Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: USA, got Great Power from Kickstarter

                    Here in smokey Broomfield, Colorado just got mine in the mail yesterday.
                    I've already read the book cover to cover in pdf - but I want to echo remarks about the layout looking amazing. Definitely a step up from previous ICONS releases.

                    --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Icosahedrophilia <d20@...> wrote:

                    > On Jun 15, 2013, at 5:18 PM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
                    > > It really is gorgeous.
                    >
                    > Agreed. In particular, the text on the yellow halftone sidebars is much easier to read in the printed version than in the on-screen PDF.
                    >
                    > Chris
                    >

                    > Chris Heard
                    > Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
                    > http://drchris.me/d20
                    > ><> ×`×´×"

                  • Craig McRoberts
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jun 17, 2013
                      Ah ha. Got it today! Looks and feels great. Now, just to get friends and free time...

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
                      From: dirkgentry2000@...
                      Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:24:28 +0000