RE: [icons-rpg] USA, got Great Power from Kickstarter

  • Chris Tavares
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 14, 2013

      Kickstarter backer here in Seattle, my copy just arrived. It is a beautiful book.

      -Chris

      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 14, 2013
        Houston reporting in. It looks fantastic!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 14, 2013, at 3:52 PM, "Chris Tavares" <cct@...> wrote:

        Kickstarter backer here in Seattle, my copy just arrived. It is a beautiful book.

        -Chris

        Allentown, Pa USA. Got it today from the Kickstarter.

      • J Campbell

          Allentown, Pa USA. Got it today from the Kickstarter.

        • Craig McRoberts

            Allentown, Pa USA. Got it today from the Kickstarter.

          • Curt

              Allentown, Pa USA. Got it today from the Kickstarter.

            • Gaston Gosselin

                Allentown, Pa USA. Got it today from the Kickstarter.

              • Mike Olson

                  Allentown, Pa USA. Got it today from the Kickstarter.

                • Icosahedrophilia
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jun 15, 2013
                    Got mine today in SoCal. Looks like an east-to-west distribution pattern. Also looks like it shipped out of Tennessee, so that makes sense.

                    On Jun 14, 2013, at 7:49 PM, Mike Olson <devlin1@...> wrote:

                    Nothing in California....

                    Chris Heard
                    Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
                    http://drchris.me/d20
                    ><> ב״ה

                  • Craig McRoberts
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jun 15, 2013
                      I'm going to skew your data by saying I still haven't gotten mine in Indiana.

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Jun 15, 2013, at 19:58, Icosahedrophilia <d20@...> wrote:

                      Got mine today in SoCal. Looks like an east-to-west distribution pattern. Also looks like it shipped out of Tennessee, so that makes sense.

                      On Jun 14, 2013, at 7:49 PM, Mike Olson <devlin1@...> wrote:

                      Nothing in California....

                      Chris Heard
                      Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
                      http://drchris.me/d20
                      ><> ב״ה

                    • Mike Morgado
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jun 15, 2013
                        Still waiting up here in Canada. :)

                        Sent from my iPad

                        On 2013-06-15, at 8:01 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

                        I'm going to skew your data by saying I still haven't gotten mine in Indiana.

                        Sent from my iPhone

                        On Jun 15, 2013, at 19:58, Icosahedrophilia <d20@...> wrote:

                        Got mine today in SoCal. Looks like an east-to-west distribution pattern. Also looks like it shipped out of Tennessee, so that makes sense.

                        On Jun 14, 2013, at 7:49 PM, Mike Olson <devlin1@...> wrote:

                        Nothing in California....

                        Chris Heard
                        Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
                        http://drchris.me/d20
                        ><> ב״ה

                      • Cameron Mount
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jun 15, 2013
                          Got mine today in NJ. It really is gorgeous. Hopefully the binding here stays better than my original book.

                          On 2013-06-15, at 8:01 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

                          I'm going to skew your data by saying I still haven't gotten mine in Indiana.

                          Sent from my iPhone

                          On Jun 15, 2013, at 19:58, Icosahedrophilia <d20@...> wrote:

                          Got mine today in SoCal. Looks like an east-to-west distribution pattern. Also looks like it shipped out of Tennessee, so that makes sense.

                          On Jun 14, 2013, at 7:49 PM, Mike Olson <devlin1@...> wrote:

                          Nothing in California....

                          Chris Heard
                          Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
                          http://drchris.me/d20
                          ><> ב״ה

                        • Icosahedrophilia
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jun 15, 2013
                            On Jun 15, 2013, at 5:18 PM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
                            It really is gorgeous.

                            Agreed. In particular, the text on the yellow halftone sidebars is much easier to read in the printed version than in the on-screen PDF.

                            Chris

                            Message 13 of 16 , Jun 16, 2013
                              Here in smokey Broomfield, Colorado just got mine in the mail yesterday.
                              I've already read the book cover to cover in pdf - but I want to echo remarks about the layout looking amazing. Definitely a step up from previous ICONS releases.

                              Message 14 of 16 , Jun 17, 2013
                                GP is a very pretty book. I'm not sure I'd say it's a step up on the previous books which were also great looking. They made the rules seem very friendly and accessible, perfectly capturing the style of the system.

                                And the cover of the Villainomicon is just awesome, makes me want to get down and play every time.

                                To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
                                From: dirkgentry2000@...
                                Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:24:28 +0000
                                Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: USA, got Great Power from Kickstarter

                                Here in smokey Broomfield, Colorado just got mine in the mail yesterday.
                                I've already read the book cover to cover in pdf - but I want to echo remarks about the layout looking amazing. Definitely a step up from previous ICONS releases.

                                --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Icosahedrophilia <d20@...> wrote:

                                > On Jun 15, 2013, at 5:18 PM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
                                > > It really is gorgeous.
                                >
                                > Agreed. In particular, the text on the yellow halftone sidebars is much easier to read in the printed version than in the on-screen PDF.
                                >
                                > Chris
                                >

                                > Chris Heard
                                > Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
                                > http://drchris.me/d20
                                > ><> ×`×´×"

                              • Craig McRoberts
                                Message 15 of 16 , Jun 17, 2013
                                  Ah ha. Got it today! Looks and feels great. Now, just to get friends and free time...

                                  Sent from my iPhone

                                  To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
                                  From: dirkgentry2000@...
                                  Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:24:28 +0000