I think it's about time

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      According to my records, it should be a day or two from Steve Kenson's birthday. (I say "records" and what I mean is that I was cleaning up scraps of paper and the phrase "xomec's birthday June 16" was on one. I seem to recall that "xomec" is our own Steve Kenson, and on June 16 I'm kinda busy.)

      So, assuming it is Steve, and it is his birthday--both kinda big assumptions with my record keeping habits--

      Happy birthday!