Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

USA, got Great Power from Kickstarter

Expand Messages
  • Jack
    Allentown, Pa USA. Got it today from the Kickstarter.
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 14, 2013
      Allentown, Pa USA. Got it today from the Kickstarter.
    • Chris Tavares
      Kickstarter backer here in Seattle, my copy just arrived. It is a beautiful book. -Chris From: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com] On
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 14, 2013

        Kickstarter backer here in Seattle, my copy just arrived. It is a beautiful book.

         

        -Chris

         

        From: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jack
        Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 7:47 AM
        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [icons-rpg] USA, got Great Power from Kickstarter

         

         

        Allentown, Pa USA. Got it today from the Kickstarter.

      • Theron Bretz
        Houston reporting in. It looks fantastic! Sent from my iPhone
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 14, 2013
          Houston reporting in. It looks fantastic!

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jun 14, 2013, at 3:52 PM, "Chris Tavares" <cct@...> wrote:

          Kickstarter backer here in Seattle, my copy just arrived. It is a beautiful book.

           

          -Chris

           

          From: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jack
          Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 7:47 AM
          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [icons-rpg] USA, got Great Power from Kickstarter

           

           

          Allentown, Pa USA. Got it today from the Kickstarter.

        • J Campbell
          South FL here. Got mine today. Looks good. -JC
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 14, 2013

            South FL here. Got mine today. Looks good.

            -JC

            On Jun 14, 2013 7:28 PM, "Theron Bretz" <tfbretz@...> wrote:


            Houston reporting in. It looks fantastic!

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jun 14, 2013, at 3:52 PM, "Chris Tavares" <cct@...> wrote:

            Kickstarter backer here in Seattle, my copy just arrived. It is a beautiful book.

             

            -Chris

             

            From: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jack
            Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 7:47 AM
            To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: [icons-rpg] USA, got Great Power from Kickstarter

             

             

            Allentown, Pa USA. Got it today from the Kickstarter.



          • Craig McRoberts
            How are you all unpatriotic Americans getting yours today? Being Flag Day, we had no mail delivery here in Indiana. Ugh. :-P Sent from my iPhone
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 14, 2013
              How are you all unpatriotic Americans getting yours today? Being Flag Day, we had no mail delivery here in Indiana. Ugh. :-P

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Jun 14, 2013, at 20:35, J Campbell <geek4x4@...> wrote:

               

              South FL here. Got mine today. Looks good.

              -JC

              On Jun 14, 2013 7:28 PM, "Theron Bretz" <tfbretz@...> wrote:


              Houston reporting in. It looks fantastic!

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Jun 14, 2013, at 3:52 PM, "Chris Tavares" <cct@...> wrote:

              Kickstarter backer here in Seattle, my copy just arrived. It is a beautiful book.

               

              -Chris

               

              From: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jack
              Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 7:47 AM
              To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: [icons-rpg] USA, got Great Power from Kickstarter

               

               

              Allentown, Pa USA. Got it today from the Kickstarter.



            • Curt
              In San Antonio, TX... Got mine. Sent from my iPhone
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 14, 2013
                In San Antonio, TX... Got mine.

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jun 14, 2013, at 8:19 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

                 

                How are you all unpatriotic Americans getting yours today? Being Flag Day, we had no mail delivery here in Indiana. Ugh. :-P

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jun 14, 2013, at 20:35, J Campbell <geek4x4@...> wrote:

                 

                South FL here. Got mine today. Looks good.

                -JC

                On Jun 14, 2013 7:28 PM, "Theron Bretz" <tfbretz@...> wrote:


                Houston reporting in. It looks fantastic!

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jun 14, 2013, at 3:52 PM, "Chris Tavares" <cct@...> wrote:

                Kickstarter backer here in Seattle, my copy just arrived. It is a beautiful book.

                 

                -Chris

                 

                From: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jack
                Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 7:47 AM
                To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
                Subject: [icons-rpg] USA, got Great Power from Kickstarter

                 

                 

                Allentown, Pa USA. Got it today from the Kickstarter.



              • Gaston Gosselin
                Received in Ohio
                Message 7 of 16 , Jun 14, 2013
                  Received in Ohio

                  On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 10:28 PM, Curt <curtmeyer@...> wrote:
                   

                  In San Antonio, TX... Got mine.

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Jun 14, 2013, at 8:19 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

                   

                  How are you all unpatriotic Americans getting yours today? Being Flag Day, we had no mail delivery here in Indiana. Ugh. :-P

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Jun 14, 2013, at 20:35, J Campbell <geek4x4@...> wrote:

                   

                  South FL here. Got mine today. Looks good.

                  -JC

                  On Jun 14, 2013 7:28 PM, "Theron Bretz" <tfbretz@...> wrote:


                  Houston reporting in. It looks fantastic!

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Jun 14, 2013, at 3:52 PM, "Chris Tavares" <cct@...> wrote:

                  Kickstarter backer here in Seattle, my copy just arrived. It is a beautiful book.

                   

                  -Chris

                   

                  From: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jack
                  Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 7:47 AM
                  To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
                  Subject: [icons-rpg] USA, got Great Power from Kickstarter

                   

                   

                  Allentown, Pa USA. Got it today from the Kickstarter.




                • Mike Olson
                  Nothing in California.... --Mike
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jun 14, 2013
                    Nothing in California....

                    --Mike


                    On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Gaston Gosselin <jahnoth@...> wrote:


                    Received in Ohio

                    On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 10:28 PM, Curt <curtmeyer@...> wrote:
                     

                    In San Antonio, TX... Got mine.

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Jun 14, 2013, at 8:19 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

                     

                    How are you all unpatriotic Americans getting yours today? Being Flag Day, we had no mail delivery here in Indiana. Ugh. :-P

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Jun 14, 2013, at 20:35, J Campbell <geek4x4@...> wrote:

                     

                    South FL here. Got mine today. Looks good.

                    -JC

                    On Jun 14, 2013 7:28 PM, "Theron Bretz" <tfbretz@...> wrote:


                    Houston reporting in. It looks fantastic!

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Jun 14, 2013, at 3:52 PM, "Chris Tavares" <cct@...> wrote:

                    Kickstarter backer here in Seattle, my copy just arrived. It is a beautiful book.

                     

                    -Chris

                     

                    From: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jack
                    Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 7:47 AM
                    To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
                    Subject: [icons-rpg] USA, got Great Power from Kickstarter

                     

                     

                    Allentown, Pa USA. Got it today from the Kickstarter.







                  • Icosahedrophilia
                    Got mine today in SoCal. Looks like an east-to-west distribution pattern. Also looks like it shipped out of Tennessee, so that makes sense. ... Chris Heard
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jun 15, 2013
                      Got mine today in SoCal. Looks like an east-to-west distribution pattern. Also looks like it shipped out of Tennessee, so that makes sense.

                      On Jun 14, 2013, at 7:49 PM, Mike Olson <devlin1@...> wrote:

                       

                      Nothing in California....

                      Chris Heard
                      Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
                      http://drchris.me/d20
                      ><> ב״ה



                    • Craig McRoberts
                      I m going to skew your data by saying I still haven t gotten mine in Indiana. Sent from my iPhone ... I m going to skew your data by saying I still haven t
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jun 15, 2013
                        I'm going to skew your data by saying I still haven't gotten mine in Indiana.

                        Sent from my iPhone

                        On Jun 15, 2013, at 19:58, Icosahedrophilia <d20@...> wrote:

                         

                        Got mine today in SoCal. Looks like an east-to-west distribution pattern. Also looks like it shipped out of Tennessee, so that makes sense.

                        On Jun 14, 2013, at 7:49 PM, Mike Olson <devlin1@...> wrote:

                         

                        Nothing in California....

                        Chris Heard
                        Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
                        http://drchris.me/d20
                        ><> ב״ה



                      • Mike Morgado
                        Still waiting up here in Canada. :) Sent from my iPad ... Still waiting up here in Canada. :) Sent from my iPad On 2013-06-15, at 8:01 PM, Craig McRoberts
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jun 15, 2013
                          Still waiting up here in Canada. :)

                          Sent from my iPad

                          On 2013-06-15, at 8:01 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

                           

                          I'm going to skew your data by saying I still haven't gotten mine in Indiana.

                          Sent from my iPhone

                          On Jun 15, 2013, at 19:58, Icosahedrophilia <d20@...> wrote:

                           

                          Got mine today in SoCal. Looks like an east-to-west distribution pattern. Also looks like it shipped out of Tennessee, so that makes sense.

                          On Jun 14, 2013, at 7:49 PM, Mike Olson <devlin1@...> wrote:

                           

                          Nothing in California....

                          Chris Heard
                          Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
                          http://drchris.me/d20
                          ><> ב״ה



                        • Cameron Mount
                          Got mine today in NJ. It really is gorgeous. Hopefully the binding here stays better than my original book. ... Got mine today in NJ. It really is gorgeous.
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jun 15, 2013
                            Got mine today in NJ. It really is gorgeous. Hopefully the binding here stays better than my original book.


                            On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 8:15 PM, Mike Morgado <cm.morgado@...> wrote:
                             

                            Still waiting up here in Canada. :)

                            Sent from my iPad

                            On 2013-06-15, at 8:01 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

                             

                            I'm going to skew your data by saying I still haven't gotten mine in Indiana.

                            Sent from my iPhone

                            On Jun 15, 2013, at 19:58, Icosahedrophilia <d20@...> wrote:

                             

                            Got mine today in SoCal. Looks like an east-to-west distribution pattern. Also looks like it shipped out of Tennessee, so that makes sense.

                            On Jun 14, 2013, at 7:49 PM, Mike Olson <devlin1@...> wrote:

                             

                            Nothing in California....

                            Chris Heard
                            Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
                            http://drchris.me/d20
                            ><> ב״ה




                          • Icosahedrophilia
                            ... Agreed. In particular, the text on the yellow halftone sidebars is much easier to read in the printed version than in the on-screen PDF. Chris Chris Heard
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jun 15, 2013
                              On Jun 15, 2013, at 5:18 PM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
                              It really is gorgeous. 

                              Agreed. In particular, the text on the yellow halftone sidebars is much easier to read in the printed version than in the on-screen PDF.

                              Chris


                              Chris Heard
                              Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
                              http://drchris.me/d20
                              ><> ב״ה



                            • dirkgentry2000
                              Here in smokey Broomfield, Colorado just got mine in the mail yesterday. I ve already read the book cover to cover in pdf - but I want to echo remarks about
                              Message 14 of 16 , Jun 16, 2013
                                Here in smokey Broomfield, Colorado just got mine in the mail yesterday.
                                I've already read the book cover to cover in pdf - but I want to echo remarks about the layout looking amazing. Definitely a step up from previous ICONS releases.

                                --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Icosahedrophilia <d20@...> wrote:
                                >
                                > On Jun 15, 2013, at 5:18 PM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
                                > > It really is gorgeous.
                                >
                                > Agreed. In particular, the text on the yellow halftone sidebars is much easier to read in the printed version than in the on-screen PDF.
                                >
                                > Chris
                                >
                                >
                                > Chris Heard
                                > Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
                                > http://drchris.me/d20
                                > ><> ×`×´×"
                                >
                              • Soylent Green
                                GP is a very pretty book. I m not sure I d say it s a step up on the previous books which were also great looking. They made the rules seem very friendly and
                                Message 15 of 16 , Jun 17, 2013
                                  GP is a very pretty book. I'm not sure I'd say it's a step up on the previous books which were also great looking. They made the rules seem very friendly and accessible, perfectly capturing the style of the system.

                                  And the cover of the Villainomicon is just awesome, makes me want to get down and play every time.


                                  To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
                                  From: dirkgentry2000@...
                                  Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:24:28 +0000
                                  Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: USA, got Great Power from Kickstarter

                                   
                                  Here in smokey Broomfield, Colorado just got mine in the mail yesterday.
                                  I've already read the book cover to cover in pdf - but I want to echo remarks about the layout looking amazing. Definitely a step up from previous ICONS releases.

                                  --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Icosahedrophilia <d20@...> wrote:
                                  >
                                  > On Jun 15, 2013, at 5:18 PM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
                                  > > It really is gorgeous.
                                  >
                                  > Agreed. In particular, the text on the yellow halftone sidebars is much easier to read in the printed version than in the on-screen PDF.
                                  >
                                  > Chris
                                  >
                                  >
                                  > Chris Heard
                                  > Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
                                  > http://drchris.me/d20
                                  > ><> ×`×´×"
                                  >


                                • Craig McRoberts
                                  Ah ha. Got it today! Looks and feels great. Now, just to get friends and free time... Sent from my iPhone ... Ah ha. Got it today! Looks and feels great. Now,
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Jun 17, 2013
                                    Ah ha. Got it today! Looks and feels great. Now, just to get friends and free time...

                                    Sent from my iPhone

                                    On Jun 17, 2013, at 9:02, Soylent Green <gsoylent@...> wrote:

                                     

                                    GP is a very pretty book. I'm not sure I'd say it's a step up on the previous books which were also great looking. They made the rules seem very friendly and accessible, perfectly capturing the style of the system.

                                    And the cover of the Villainomicon is just awesome, makes me want to get down and play every time.


                                    To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
                                    From: dirkgentry2000@...
                                    Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:24:28 +0000
                                    Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: USA, got Great Power from Kickstarter

                                     
                                    Here in smokey Broomfield, Colorado just got mine in the mail yesterday.
                                    I've already read the book cover to cover in pdf - but I want to echo remarks about the layout looking amazing. Definitely a step up from previous ICONS releases.

                                    --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Icosahedrophilia <d20@...> wrote:
                                    >
                                    > On Jun 15, 2013, at 5:18 PM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
                                    > > It really is gorgeous.
                                    >
                                    > Agreed. In particular, the text on the yellow halftone sidebars is much easier to read in the printed version than in the on-screen PDF.
                                    >
                                    > Chris
                                    >
                                    >
                                    > Chris Heard
                                    > Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
                                    > http://drchris.me/d20
                                    > ><> ×`×´×"
                                    >


                                  Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.