Re: [icons-rpg] Great Power printed edition

  • David Andrews
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 13, 2013

      FWIW, I recently ordered a printed version of FAE from Lulu. Estimated delivery time was 1-3 business days after printing which itself was estimated to be between 3 and 5 business days. I have no idea how the postal system in the US works but those are pretty standard estimates for non-express delivery services here in the UK.

      I'm a backer and my copy of Great Power arrived this morning.