Re: [icons-rpg] "Less" Super Campaign?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2013
      I think a new power source table and number of powers table might be able to adjust this for your players.

      For instance, the power source table might be limited to Trained, Gimmick, and Birthright. Instead of 2D6, roll 1D6 (or 1D3).

      You might limit the number of powers--or maybe not; maybe the power source might effectively do it for you.

      Or, you could arbitrarily decide some origin but that they still get to use the power source table. For instance, you might just say, "Hey, you guys are all aliens, but roll on the source table to see where your powers come from."