Is Joe Bardales okay?

    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2013
      He might just be offline because of a computer glitch, but it has been over a month since he updated his Just Add Heroes blog, and that makes me a little worried for me.

      Anybody who has contact with him--he's okay, right? I mean, I fully understand if Other Things have taken him way from gaming for a while (I understand it perfectly: I'm doing the single parent thing myself for a few weeks while my wife is out of town at a course), but if he's not okay, well, I want at least to send good wishes.

      (I don't remember this being mentioned on the mailing list, but apologies if I missed an announcement that he was going to be away.)

      Message 2 of 4 , May 30, 2013
        I just got an email from Joe today. We're doing a skype call this weekend to coordinate a new setting for ICONS (called Extreme Earth)
        I believe is OK - just very busy with work

        Message 3 of 4 , May 30, 2013
          Hey John!

          I'm okay, I've just been very busy the last few weeks at work and with other projects. I haven't had a lot of free time lately, so I'm trying to spend as much of that as I can working on Extreme Earth, and unfortunately that means putting other things on the back burner temporarily.

          Thanks for your concern - I really appreciate how this community looks out for its own. :)

          Best,

          > He might just be offline because of a computer glitch, but it has been over a month since he updated his Just Add Heroes blog, and that makes me a little worried for me.
          >
          > Anybody who has contact with him--he's okay, right? I mean, I fully understand if Other Things have taken him way from gaming for a while (I understand it perfectly: I'm doing the single parent thing myself for a few weeks while my wife is out of town at a course), but if he's not okay, well, I want at least to send good wishes.
          >
          > (I don't remember this being mentioned on the mailing list, but apologies if I missed an announcement that he was going to be away.)
          >
          > John McMullen (Searching for a .sig)
          > jhmcmullen@...

        • Fabrício César Franco
          Message 4 of 4 , May 30, 2013
            Glad to know news about Joey "jaerdaph" Bardales. I was missing him and his posts in Just Add Heroes.

            Fabrício