Re: Great Power and future ICONS releases

  • stevekenson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2013
      On May 27, 2013, at 9:07 AM, icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      Now that WGP is out, will future ICONS adventures and resources from Ad Infinitum Adventures and third parties reflect the changes?

      My intention is that future Ad Infinitum releases (starting with the upcoming "Operation: Shatterstone" adventure) will use the guidelines in Great Power.

      Third-party publishers are free to use Great Power, or not, as they prefer.
      _____
      Steve Kenson
      stevekenson@...
      www.stevekenson.com

      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2013
        That's our plan at Fainting Goat Games as well. Starting with Stark City and the associated adventures, all of our ICONS products going forward will be Great Power compatible.

        The exception to this will be the Justice Wheels line - which is built around a vehicle system that's a bit different than what is described in GP. We only have one release left for JW though