Icons Character Folio 2.0?

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2013
      I wasn't able to pledge to the Great Power kickstarter, but I see that one of the unlocked stretch goals was ICF 2.0. Does anyone have a status update on this?

      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer

      ascensionschild@...

    • Cameron Mount

        Message 3 of 4 , May 16, 2013
          Daniel Gallant is hard at work on v.2.0 of ICONS Character Folio and reports that it should be ready for beta-testing fairly soon. The beta-test will go out to backers of the Kickstarter, and they'll get the final release just before it goes on-sale publicly.

          _____
          Steve Kenson
          stevekenson@...
          www.stevekenson.com