Re: [icons-rpg] Converting Marvel TSR RPG to ICONS

  • Icosahedrophilia
    Message 1 of 7 , May 9, 2013
      On May 9, 2013, at 10:13 AM, John McMullen <jhmcmullen@...> wrote:
      If one character is at the top of one range and the other character is at the bottom of the next range, they can still affect each other. Yes, by the numbers only Mercury stands a chance of hitting the Galactic Gladiator, because he's Coordination 14, but perhaps the characters should make a plan that makes use of GG's known weakness of Sucker For Ditzy Blondes.

      And here I thought it was redheads. No wonder we lost that last throwdown.

      Chris Heard
      Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
      http://drchris.me/d20