Re: [icons-rpg] Great Power PDF: no bookmarks?

  • Cameron Mount
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2013
      I know it's not the best solution, but if you use Foxit, you can add your own bookmarks. I've begun to do so on my copy.

      On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 8:25 PM, Chris Tavares <cct@...> wrote:

      So, I like the content tremendously. I do find pages 15 - 17 and 23 – 25 kind of hard to read; they’re very busy.

      But, could we please get an update after this goes to print that includes bookmarks and hyperlinks? Trying to use the PDF at the table is a real PITA when I can’t just pop up the bookmark list or click on the table of contents entry.

      Thanks,

      -Chris