The question on everyone on this list's minds....

  • Curt
    Message 1 of 19 , May 7 4:29 PM
      The PDF of Great Power went out to us backers today, but where is Team Up?

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Chris Tavares
      Message 2 of 19 , May 7 4:47 PM

        Somewhere behind Far West is my guess.

        -Chris

        Message 3 of 19 , May 7 4:52 PM
          Wasn't it slated to come out before Far West?

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 19 , May 7 4:57 PM

            Who the hell knows?

            Far West backers are getting weekly updates showing regular progress is being made.

            Team-up pre-orders are getting no communication and no signs of progress.

            Ergo, I conclude that GMS is working on Far West, not Team-up.

            -Chris

              Message 6 of 19 , May 7 5:24 PM
                Actually, I'm working on both, simultaneously. I spend the mornings on one, and the afternoon on the other.

                I hope to have it out by the end of next week.

                -Gareth
              • Chris Tavares
                Message 7 of 19 , May 7 5:27 PM

                  Instead of saying “next week” again, could you please give us a quick update on the percentage completed like you’ve been doing for Far West, and you did about a month ago here?

                  Thanks,

                  -Chris

                  Message 8 of 19 , May 7 5:27 PM
                    Thanks for the update--only ask to be updated with the same regularity as the Far West backers.

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On May 7, 2013, at 7:24 PM, Gareth-Michael Skarka <gms@...> wrote:

                    Actually, I'm working on both, simultaneously. I spend the mornings on one, and the afternoon on the other.

                    I hope to have it out by the end of next week.

                    -Gareth

                  • Hollis McCray

                      --
                      Hollis McCray
                      aka The Fifth Wanderer

                      ascensionschild@...

                    • Curt

                          Message 12 of 19 , May 7 9:28 PM
                            --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Hollis McCray <ascensionschild@...> wrote:

                            > Understood. But keep keep in mind that Team-Up is a very touchy subject
                            > among long-term Icons fans. So I tend to keep a close eye every time the
                            > subject comes up. I think everyone would been happier if Gareth had given
                            > us detailed, regular status reports about Team-Up.

                            Yeah, I thought Team-Up was never to spoken of again here. I guess those restrictions have kind of eased up. For anyone who pre-ordered this product over a year ago, they have good reason to be annoyed/upset/frustrated/whatever.

                            I am happy that Great Power is out, and though I did not fund it, I will definitely pick up a print copy when I can.
                          • Curt
                            Message 13 of 19 , May 8 10:22 AM
                              If a community doesn't evaluate its past, it is destined to perpetuate it. That's why I ask about Team Up every couple of months. Just think of my questions as analogous to the student loan collection agency. ...oh, I think I just branded myself a villain.

                              Sent from my iPhone

                              Message 14 of 19 , May 8 10:49 AM
                                And  my statement was not intended as a rebuke directly against you, just as a general  warning. Discussions about Team-Up have tended to get very ugly, very, very fast. I think that everyone is justified in their frustrations about this product, but one of the things I require on this list is keeping things civil.

                                So the ban is now lifted, just Keep It Cool. Gareth, progress reports would be appreciated and will do much to keep things calm at this point. I think the fact that Far West has been getting frequent updates and Team-Up has not is something of a sore point.

                                Message 15 of 19 , May 8 10:51 AM

                                  I keep trying to come up with a joke about Team-up Man causing friction in the Icons team, but I keep falling back to the fat controller from Thomas the Tank Engine: “You have caused confusion and delay!” J

                                  -Chris

                                  Message 16 of 19 , May 8 11:07 AM
                                    --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Tavares" <cct@...> wrote:

                                    > I keep trying to come up with a joke about Team-up

                                    Coming soon from Ad Infinitum Adventures:

                                    ICONS: Next Week!
                                    The Superpowered Guide to Animated Series and Cliffhangers!

                                    :D

                                    jaerdaph
                                  • Chris Tavares
                                    Message 17 of 19 , May 8 11:12 AM

                                      ROFL!!

                                      I bow to you, sir!

                                      -Chris

                                      > I keep trying to come up with a joke about Team-up

                                      Coming soon from Ad Infinitum Adventures:

                                      ICONS: Next Week!
                                      The Superpowered Guide to Animated Series and Cliffhangers!

                                      :D

                                      jaerdaph

                                    • paul_jenkinson
                                      Message 18 of 19 , May 8 11:44 AM
                                        That'd be fun - base it on the old serials and cliffhangers of the 30s-50s, King of the Rocket Men, Flash Gordon, Buck Rogers, Zorro etc :)

                                        --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Tavares" <cct@...> wrote:

                                        > ROFL!!
                                        >

                                        > I bow to you, sir!
                                        >

                                        > -Chris