Re: [icons_pbem] A character generator for iOS?

  • Icosahedrophilia
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7 8:32 AM
      I think maybe this conversation was actually meant for the main ICONS list instead of just the PBEM list.

      On May 7, 2013, at 8:21 AM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
      Can Google do automation in its spreadsheet program? I've never really used it, but at the Truth and Justice Wiki there was (still is, I assume) an Excel based generator. If the Google spreadsheet application can do automation, I'd bet it's not terribly hard.

      Actually, although I'm not a web designer, I'd bet that it wouldn't be all that hard for an experienced web designer to create a fairly simple randomized webpage generator.

      Chris Heard
      Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
      http://drchris.me/d20

      Message 2 of 2 , May 7 8:36 AM
        I think you're right. I clicked the wrong address. :(